Working at Buck Softech Pvt. Ltd.
Learning attitude is very important and is now a common attrib among corporate world. What is more important is learning over the competitive edge. BSPL Group has been growing at a very tremendous rate, this is possible because we have people who can grasp technology as well as domains at great speed. We are a Complete IT Solution company with people having extraordinary skills in all faculties, this brings an extra uniqueness to our services.
We are looking for a Flutter developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, reusable software
• Help us build awesome backend for our mobile apps
• Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc.
• Required minimum experience of 2+ years
• Have built two or more iOS/Android apps in Flutter
• Knowledge of Dart
• Experience with third party analytics and marketing SDK’s like Firebase, Clevertap.
• Experience with integration of Admob or Facebook Audience network
• Experience with Git Jenkins, or other version control tools
• Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
• Experience in developing Location Based Services
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Should be aware of platform independent mobile application development trends/tools
Required Experienced candidates with the following skill ASP.NET
4.0, Ajax, WCF, MVC, WebAPI, ASP.NET Core API, JQuery, Windows Services
and SQL Server 2008 and above.
• 1.5+ Years of experience in .Net, ASP.Net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
• Should be able to write clean and good scalable code.
• Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
• Knowledge of T SQL with SQL server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
• Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
• Good analytical and communication skills are required.
• Preference will be given to the candidates who can do client interaction.
We are looking for Junior and Senior React Native developer interested in building mobile apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.The candidate should be able to build high-quality, and performant applications with good coding standards and according to design.The developer must be skilled in development, writing clean and scalable code, and documenting functionality.
• 1.5+ Years of experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Authentication, etc.
• Must have built Mobile apps that are deployed to App store and google play store.
• Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, Pure Components , etc.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
• Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
• Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
• Good knowledge of React Native and its core Principles.
Please mail your job applications at email@example.com