BuckSoftech Pvt Ltd is the owner, proprietor and operator of the website bucksoftech.com.
Bucksoftech provides an online cloud based platform to connect patients with care providers, including hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, doctors, pharmacies shops, diagnostic labs, imaging centers, blood banks, organ banks and ambulance services, telehealth care services from various service providers and other services in relation thereto as detailed on our Website.
Information Collection And Usage
We believe that your right to privacy is of utmost importance. We do not collect your personally identifiable information without obtaining your prior consent. We strive to keep confidential, any and all personally identifiable information that identifies an individual whether or not it relates to an individual’s past, present, or future. We collect information solely for the purposes of providing the Services, marketing and promoting our Services to you and in order to enhance and improve the Services offered to you. In order to improve the Services offered to you and to provide you with a better user experience, we may collect personal information and non-personal information (collectively “Information”) including but not limited to the following:
- profile information voluntarily submitted by you for the purposes of registering with us in order to utilize the Services (eg. first and last name of user, contact number of user, profile picture of user);
- data and information in relation to your health and healthcare facilities availed by you, as voluntarily submitted by you while utilizing the Services;
- personal health related information and data as voluntarily submitted by you while utilizing the Services;
- web logs recording data pertaining to you once you have utilized the Services, including but not limited to Internet Protocol (“IP”) address information, operating system information, the date and time of your utilization, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, web history and information pertaining to the device by way of which you have utilized the Services, and other such information;
- once you have utilized the Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device and shall include data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Instagram (“device identifiers”);
- device identifiers may deliver to us or to our third party partners, information pertaining to how you browse and use the Services and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads; and
- any other User Content voluntarily submitted by you.
- remember your information so as to save you the time of having to re-enter it during your next visit to the Website or the Mobile App;
- test, improve and monitor the effectiveness of the Services enjoyed by you;
- provide personalized and custom picked information and content to you, including advertisements and marketing campaigns;
- develop, test and enhance new features to be included in the Services, in order to better serve you;
- diagnose or fix issues or problems with the Website, the Mobile App or the Services offered to you;
By using the Website or the Mobile App or any of the Services offered to you, you have provided your express consent to us collecting the Information and using the Information for the purposes of enhancing the Services. Kindly note that we provide you the opportunity to ‘opt out’ of receiving direct marketing or market research information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you download or use the Mobile App or any other applications created or developed by us (e.g., to deliver the Services), we may receive information about your location and other information about your mobile device, including the unique identifier for your device. We may use this information in order to enhance the Services offered to you and also to provide you with location-based services, such as search results and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services and you will be able deactivate this feature, however you will be unable to use all the functionality of the Services.
We may use non-personal information to analyze data into useful information. This process of data mining is done in the aggregate, is non-personal, and allows Company to find correlations and patterns in the data.
We do not provide any personal information to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, third parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards .Also, some third parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
Sharing Of Information
For example: Your IP address may be used to estimate your location and personalize your experience with the Services; we may share information such as IP address, user name, email address and cookie and web beacon information with third parties in order to tailor advertising to our various market segments; aggregate data about IP addresses, pages loaded, time to load pages and errors encountered may be used by third-party performance monitoring and improvement products.
Bucksoftech, its Affiliates or its Service Providers may be required to disclose information, as described in the section below entitled ‘Disclosures Required under Applicable Law’.
Storage Of Information
We use account information in a password-protected environment as a security measure to protect your data. We use administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect the Information. We maintain a high level of data protection via safeguards such as data backup, audit controls, access controls, and some data encryption. Our Website, Mobile App and the Services use industry standard TLS encryption to enhance security of electronic data transmission of your Information. Our Service Provider and payment partner, Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd will maintain all applicable PCI DSS requirements to the extent that it has access to, or otherwise stores, processes or transmits cardholder data. Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd is responsible for ensuring the security of your debit card/ credit card/ online wallet /cardholder data that may be stored, processed, or transmitted on you enjoying the Services.
The Information may be stored and processed in India or any other country wherein Bucksoftech, its Affiliates or Services Providers (as the case may be) have operations and by way of registering for and using the Services, you have consented to the transfer of your Information to jurisdictions outside India. Kindly note that the Information may be transferred or transmitted to jurisdictions outside India that may not have the same data protection laws as India. If you consider it necessary, you may appoint and consult a legal practitioner is such jurisdictions in order to gain clarity regarding the data protection laws in such jurisdictions.
In addition, we urge you to take precautionary measures in maintaining the secrecy and integrity of your data. If you use our Website, Mobile App or Services (as the case may be) through a public computer, or other potentially non-secure internet connection, such use is at your own risk. Please be responsible in making sure no one can see or has access to your personal account and log-in/password information. If you use a public computer, e.g., at a library or a university, always remember to log out of the Website, the Mobile App or Services (as the case may be).
De-Authorization And Ability To Delete Your Account Information
You may request to delete any personal information and to de-authorize the collection of personal information in the future by sending us an email at email@example.com
Disclosures Required Under Applicable Laws
We disclose personally identifiable information about you as required or permitted by applicable law, including complying with legal process (for example, we may disclose your information in response to a legal request if we have good faith belief that the law requires us to do so). We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Services for illegal activities and may, in our sole discretion, disclose personal information or other information to satisfy any applicable laws, regulations, or government requests. We reserve the right to release personal information or other information about users who we believe are engaged in illegal activities or are otherwise in violation of our Terms & Conditions, even without a warrant or court order, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate our web site or to protect our rights or property, or that of our affiliates, or our officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, suppliers, sponsors, or licensors. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities we reasonably believe in our sole discretion to be unlawful or illegal. If we are legally compelled to disclose information about you to a third party, we will attempt to notify you by sending an email to the email address in our records unless doing so would violate the law or unless you have not provided your email address to us.